Small Legal Business Toolkit Launched - FREE to download
In association with:
The Law Society's Small Legal Business Toolkit is aimed at sole practices, small firms and solicitors thinking of setting up in business. It helps practitioners understand how to set up in business, successfully manage their practices and prepare for retirement. The contributors are experts who have pooled their resources to produce the very best advice, resources and tools available to help users to strategically manage their legal businesses. The toolkit is kindly sponsored by one of the contributors, Bank of Scotland Business Banking.
The toolkit is chapter-based and deals with topics including:
- requirements for setting up
- choosing the right structure for your firm
- tax advice
- business planning and financial advice
- managing your business, including business tools and regulatory guidance
- retirement and succession planning.
Small Legal Business Toolkit
Small Legal Business Toolkit for LMS site small.pdf [PDF 2MB]